Customs clearance is part of international cargo transportation, accompanied by submission to the customs authorities of the Russian Federation of a package of documents according to the legislation of the Russian Federation, on which basis the customs authority makes a decision on import (export, transit) of goods to the Russian Federation.
Our company has many years of experience, which is a key factor for the successful clearance of goods. Our team consists of the best foreign economic activities (FEA) staff, who proved the high class through their achievements.
We keep up with the times and use all the benefits of the Customs Union and work in the Republic of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
Our services include:
- advising on foreign trade contracts
- checking of the completeness and correctness of documents submitted
- selection of product codes in line with the Commodity Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activities
- calculation of the customs value of goods
- preparation of a package of permits, certificates, licenses and services
- calculation and payment of customs duties and taxes
- declaring (import, export, temporary import, processing);
- advice on the return of the customs value adjustment