Foreign economic activity (FEA) outsourcing is a complex service that includes a wide range of services: supplier search, preparation and conclusion of foreign trade contracts, purchase of currency and payment under the contract, passage of currency control for our clients, transport and forwarding services, customs clearance of goods, delivery of goods to the customer’s warehouse and the transfer of all the necessary documentation.
In this case, PMA Logistics assumes all risks and liabilities for import / export operations between you, your suppliers and partners. That is, you purchase goods on the domestic market of the Russian Federation.
What we do:
- Search for and negotiate with manufacturers
- Prepare the foreign economic contract
- Check and accept the goods from the sender’s warehouse
- Make all the necessary documents and permits
- Insure the cargo
- Arrange the delivery and storage of goods
- Pass the customs clearance procedure (including payment of customs duties)
- Deliver the cargo to your warehouse with a full package of documents (purchase/sale agreement)
If you do not have foreign trade staff and your supplies are not regular, our FEA outsourcing service is for you.
Finance plays an important role in foreign trade. Freeze of a huge mass of money is a major concern for traders, so PMA Logistics provides a credit line for its regular customers.